Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Affordable Websites will create for you a site using the CMS of your choice. This will include your logo, colours and text provided by you. We will use images supplied by you to decorate each of your pages. If you do not have any relevant stock photography this can be sourced from stock photography sites such as sxc.hu.
- A .co.uk domain name (web address), subject to availability, will be registered for 1 year in your name from the date of agreement – domain name renewal is currently £20 per year for a .co.uk URL – additional costs may be incurred for other TLD’s.
- Website Hosting is through our preferred supplier Knight Hosting . Whilst our hosting partners aims to maintain a 99.9% service uptime, we cannot be held responsible for your website being unavailable. An annual charge (currently £100 per year) for hosting and domain renewal is due on the anniversary of the launch date of your website.
- Changes to your pages Your site will be based on a best of bread CMS. We will give full instructions on how to edit and create content on your site, however, we are happy to assist with minor changes, for example a change to image, phone number, email address or a small correction to the text. Major changes to the template or page layout will be charged at a rate of up to £10 per page.
- Cancellation – Because all our work is produced specifically for each customer, returns and refunds are not available. All fees paid are non-refundable. Once a domain name has been registered we are unable to alter them in name or extension (Top Level Domain), should additional domains be requested they will be chargeable at the current market rate. Due to our pricing structure, should you wish to transfer your site away within the first 12 months we will need to make the following charges.
- ISPTAG Transfer Cost ~ £10
- Hosting Cost ~: £5 per month of the remaining hosting calculated up to the 12 month anniversary.
- Delivery Policy – Due to the electronic and virtual nature of our work, no physical product will be delivered. However we aim to complete the requested services in 14 days from the date on which the payment is paid. We need you to work with ourselves to complete the web site in a timely manner. In some cases, delays receiving materials or other circumstances can slow the process of development. We agree to make all reasonable efforts to complete each project in a timely manner. We reserve the right to cancel the contract at cost to the Client should significant delays be experienced that are outside our control. Examples include, but are not limited to: